Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Shypappette's DESIGN A PARTY HAT CONTEST!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to Bonedust for the idea! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    OK! Pappette is on the phone with peeker, so I'll put this up!

    All you have to do for this one, is design a funny, or weird party hat!

    Make one & take a pic of it, Photoshop one, draw one & scan it, or if you absolutely HAVE TO...you can just steal it from the internet. All that matters is that it's funny, weird, stupid, whatever!

    This contest will be decided by Pappette.
    Whoever posts the party hat that Pappette likes best...gets this!
    333B573C43B232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D5243D3B573DXROQDF3E232353A63943B33Bot1lsi

    This time you can post your entries, rather than PM them! [img]wink.gif[/img] ...Galactus!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I do one on Paint?

    I also will need someone to host it for me, if I do decide to enter one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok how's this i stole it off the net!!!

    BIRTHDAY20CAKE

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    Can I do one on Paint?

    I also will need someone to host it for me, if I do decide to enter one.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">However you want to do it is fine with me. As long as in the end I've got a party hat to look at. And I can host it for you if ya like.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMN IT!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    DAMN IT!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I'm in.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I'm game! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    party

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY not fair you are you using that cupcake to bribe her with [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    even Lucy wants in on the fun!
    38060520 787e 02000180

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •